Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Not a good day

You know you're a clutz when you get yourself hurt during first period.

So, we were playing indoor soccer. And I was trying to be a good girl and paticipate. And after having a friend try to knock my head off with the ball, someone else kicked it into my foot as I was running. And I tripped, and landed with the majority of my weight on my left knee. Ow. So, I limped to the nurses office, got an ice pack, limped back to the gym, got back into my normal clothes, and limped back to the nurse.

I had to spend half of second period in the nurse's office. Filled out an injury report. Iced my knee for a while. Nurse called daddy and stepmom, so they both  know I'm a clutz. Made it through the day limping slightly and numbing my knee with ice. I got to be an honorary cripple though. Got a note to leave all my classes five minutes early and ride the elevator. 8D It was also the first time I broke down and went to the nurse for having something wrong with me.

So, all in all, not a fun day. I'mma go do homeowrk nao.

No comments:

Post a Comment