Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Four FUCKING Hours

Really, body, really?

For no good reason last night, I couldn't sleep until 1:30. So I guess that would be this morning? My body woke me up at 5:30 on the dot.

Fan-fucking-tastic, right?

My break ends today, so it's not like I can just post this and go to bed. Insert Sam drinking soda and eating chocolate in order to -hopefully- stay awake through first period today.

Not to mention, what was I thinking about while trying to get a semi-decent amount of sleep? Him. He fucking decided to lurk around my head again and I don't know why, the douche. No, I refuse to say anything fucking nice. And then I started thinking about Ver and something happening to her and I don't know why and I started crying over both things and it was terrible. I fucking hate my head.

Not to mention my first thought when all I really saw from my windows was the first glow of dawn was: It looks post-apocalyptic out there. It's gonna be one of those days...

I'm fairly certain something bad is going to happen today. I saw Vera yesterday, and something almost always happens after I see her. I don't know why, after or during. I was with her when I found out grandma died. I was with her before I went home and... Shit happened. And we went to the park too, which seems oddly connected to bad shit. I always have a bad feeling in my gut like a third of the way back to her house.

No, I don't even think it's connected to the Adrian thing. It's probably something else. Or I'm crazy paranoid, but whatever. *sigh* I just wish things would work right for a change.

Grah. I don't wanna do this. I'm tired, I have a headache forming already, and something just feels wrong about today. Why does break have to be over already?

No comments:

Post a Comment