Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's been a while

Too long, really.

Time has been passing in a fucked up manner for me. Some days take far too long. Others are over in the blink of an eye.

Some days I dwell on Him, and my personal stupidity and how gullible I was involving him. Other days I wonder why I still care. Everything is as over as it could be, and hopefully He is happy.

Oh well, no one wants to hear me be depressed. I've always been gullible, and I did know deep down, so why do I dwell?

Anyway, things have been average. I'm doing pretty well in geometry these past few chapters, and I aced a French test that I thought I'd failed. Tomorrow I'm going to see a Julias Ceasar play, and will miss Geometry, Criminology(;c) and History. Tomorrow should be a pretty good day.

I'm pretty emotionally tired, as of late. I can't help it. But I'd rather not go into it at the same time. Urgh. I need my best friend. I need someone.

Quote of the week: "In -IOWA-?! There's like, 2 people there!"

Ugh. I'm tired. I really am. I wish I could silence my thoughts. I don't wanna think about Him and how gullible I was and how stupid I was. But I wont let it go.

And I saw Him log into MSN the other night and my heart stoped for a few seconds because I am apparently that much of a coward.

It was all a game for Him. None of it was real. I really need to stop. I was just there to enhance His blog. Nothing more. So stop it, Me, let it go. It's over now.

 I'm going to go write and do homework and try to forget and hope it works.

Primus, break cannot come soon enough. Oh well. Only one more week after this, and then I will be freed from hell for a spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment