Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quilted Days Are Coming Together

That title makes very little sense.

I realized today that the end of my sophmore year is drawing nearer, and my grades are dropping. That is bad. I need to step up my game. A lot. More focus in classes for sure. I mean, I bombed a French test. Granted... It was on a particularly bad day and that language shouldn't have SO MANY VERSIONS OF THE WORD "FROM" I MEAN WTF? Sorry, I digress. Suffice today, I need to step up my academic "game" if I want to keep up my record of As and Bs.

 I finally presented the quilt I hand sewed for history today. I got a 99 on the presentation. That does not really cause any complaints from me xD So that's pretty good.

My overall mood is happy. I played nice with Cosmos. I defended Lightswitch from Nyx. I even kept my cool in Driver's Ed. I feel as though I have been a very well behaved girl today. Even with not having eaten any proper breakfast or lunch. Go me!

Oh! I got an answer in math wrong today. And the asshole kid who pegged me in the face with a water bottle earlier in the year because someone laughed when -he- got an answer wrong? Yeah, I fucking heard him laugh. Douchebag...

I believe I will end this with the quote of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment