Friday, March 18, 2011

You don't make a difference until you're dead

It's sad but true. How many organizations are founded after someone is dead. Wow. You're putting their name on something and saying that they are the ones helping, but in reality... That person is dead. How do you know they would even agree with your organization? You don't. That's the bottom line, you don't. You're just slapping their name on something so your brand new organization will be recognizable. And that's only if you die young.

OS... I'll probably die a nothing. A nobody. My name and face and what I do will never matter. I dont know if I really care today. I'm just depressed. And alone.

I'm always alone on the weekend. I'm always alone. I've had no one to talk to really since I got home. Vera is busy and has a life. I don't. My life is school and homework. I only ever get invited anywhere by Vera and that has a tendency to be at the least convenient moment.

Oh well. Life sucks and then you die, right?

1 comment: