Saturday, July 16, 2011

Give Up

Maybe, just maybe.

It's funny. Even when I start a day off in a good mood, it never lasts. The people I talk to know just how to ruin it.

Sometimes I think it would be easier not to have friends. To be able to curl up on my side, lie down, and die. Be done with this. I'm usually not so confrontational. Usually I'll lie down and accept things and cry myself to sleep over them. Yeah, I'm an overly-dramatic bitch. Just one of my many negative qualities.

What I really do like about this blog, is I'm fairly certain none of you read it unless I tell you there's a new post up. Which I generally only will if it's a happy post. why would anyone want to read about my feelings, right? But no masks here, just me.

Lonely me. Sad me. Depressed me. I know how to taint things just as well as the people I know do.

You know, I can't -stand- other people like me. I hate other people who are depressed and angsty. And I just want to hit them because I take one look at why they're upset and I think they're idiots.

I know I'm an idiot, but I think I'm just used to myself. Than again, I'm not my own biggest fan either.

I'm a little happy over something I shouldn't be. Well, a couple things I shouldn't be. But I'm not going to share, for the simple fact that one of you might read this for once. Though I doubt it. why should any of you take time out of your lives for me?

Urgh, I talk like I have a crowd like EIS here.

I miss my friends from Everything I See... Not that they were real friends, and it's not like the blog was any good, but I still miss them.

I'm a shitty friend. Can't keep in touch with anyone but Vera. I'm a shitty sister and daughter too, but I don't want to get into that.

Sometimes I wish Floppy was as far as my friend circle extended. Well, Floppy and the others. They were good, loyal friends who didn't talk back but I always felt that maybe, just maybe, they were listening.

God I'm such a depressing little bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment