Saturday, July 23, 2011

Le Sigh

Ugh. People can be such jerks.

I love when people[read: Parent's of friends/My mother] have consideration for your schedule[sarcasm]. Yesterday, Vera's parents said I could go to her graduation/birthday party today. Today, around 6 in the afternoon, they FINALLY FUCKING TELL HER that I might be able to go for smores. So I'd see her for what, 15 minutes? My parents aren't going to drive me there for that long, no matter how close she lives.

So, I waited around the house the entire day for a time waiting for a time until 3. At which point, I get told Ver will call me with a time but to not wait up. Now, I don't know if any of you have heard this rumor or not, but lemme share something with you: You are not going to be making plans at 3 in the afternoon with anybody. Not to mention, there is also the distinct possibility of me still going to Vera's then, right?

Fast forward to 6, and Sam getting very pissed and reminded why she hates the human race. But it's okay, I don't have feelings, right? Just ask my mother, she'll tell you I don't know JACK FUCKING SHIT about how I feel.

But don't worry, ladies and germs, it will only get better. Yup, that's right, I also get to include mom stupidity in this letter.

Now, please, let me remind you that this woman has not made ANY effort to contact me this month. She also has not paid my child support this month[which, of course, is the only money currently going to my college fund. Gee, thanks mom. I'll remember this, since as your only daughter, I'll probably be the one caring for your ass when you get old :3]. Nistead of my child support check, we receive a letter. Here is what is says summed up in bullets.

1. Sam can choose any of the 2 week pairs I have listed here to visit me with. You can drop her off between 4 and 6 PM here in the state I am in.
2. Sam is being rude to me. You need to talk to her[read: punish]. And I will also be talking to her about how to act like a young lady [read: Talk my ear off while I blow her off]. She should be more respectful.[Sam's POV: You want respect? EARN IT BITCH!]
3. Oh, by the way, I want Sam to be a perfect little drone for Christmas vacation. Here are the dates and times you will be bringing her and taking her home.
4. Sam said she wanted to see me more[Actually wrong, I expressed that you put in ZERO effort to visit me on your own time, you stupid whore.] Since you are driving, I would be thrilled to have this happen. Maybe we can work something out.

I'm considering legally divorcing my mother and having my stepmom legally adopt me[I get scholarships out of the deal. Why the fuck wouldn't I?]. But not only for monetary reasons. But because my stepmom? I know she loves me.

For my real mom, I'm just a prize to be won from my father.

I'm not going to be ANYONE'S fucking prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment