Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's been a nice/interesting day

Dad woke me up at around 10 so we could go get breakfast together. We also went to GameStop, where I picked up a copy of Halo 3.

After that, we went to the circus. It was a good show. Tigers, pink poodles, motorcycles in a giant metal circle... Lost of awesome fun stuff to watch. I got to ride an elephant, which was effing AWESOME. I was like, the oldest kid at the circus, but whatever. It was fun and relaxing and nice bonding time with my dad.

After the circus, we came home and I played some Halo. Then we went bowling, and I lost miserably, but I haven't bowled in over a year. Then we had some nasty, greasy, totally unhealthy food.

And now, here I am, telling you all about my day. It was fun. :3

Gonna go relax and catch up with everything now 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment