Monday, August 29, 2011

Fuck You Hurricane

Lost power from late Saturday until this morning. During tha time, all I really did was help dad with everything. When we finally got power back and I was finally able to get a shower, my biolgical whore older sister's boy slut USED ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING HOT WATER THAT LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING SHIT FACE.

So, of course, the girl whos been doing nothing but helping the rents and earning a killer back ache gets a cold shower. And Dad of course defends them, again. I fucking hate this family.

Calm thoughts. Calm thoughts. Calm thoughts...

It's been a long weekend in which I didn't get enough sleep, although I have decided I will take up daily vlogging as well for reasons only V knows and shell probably be the only one watching

Long entry sometime in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment