Saturday, August 20, 2011

Its kind of funny

My dad makes me feel like an idiot whenever I stress myself out over another person's well being. And when I get sick of stressing over someone who seems to be bitching just to get attention, suddenly I don't care about them. It's impossible to win in todays world.

And I hate people who wont take credit for screwing up. Guess what? Moving across the country and leaving your four year old daughter with her father is leaving her! Not going to college and not getting a degree? Yeah, that's pretty much job suicide for young people today, unless you want to have the shittiest, lowest paying job in existence.

Oh, and PS? Don't go blaming someone whose fault it isn't. Don't blame the girl who works her ass off for school and stresses holes into her stomach worrying about you. Don t blame the man working 40+ hours a week in a job he hates because he wants his family to eat. Don't blame the woman who had to get a second job to make sure the bills get payed. And quit blaming the kids who are getting jobs and have plans for the future because you can't get off your lazy ass and do something with your life.

[[Please note, readers, this is dedicated to my piece of shit mother, lousy sister, and her good for nothing sack of crap boyfriend]]

Now that I've gotten my rage out...

I got my permit a few days ago. Driving is scary. I also got my new copy of my Social Security card. Yay, I'm a generic number like the rest of Americans. I've also had to deal with way too much stupid as of late.

Oh. And my sister is leaving in what will be 2 days in an hour. FML.

1 comment: