Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bookworm Tendancies, AWAY!

So, I have decided to get back into reading this summer. So far, I've read P.C. and Kristen Cast's Awakened and James Patterson's Witch & Wizard.

I LOVED them both. They were fun reads, and I devoured them both in one sitting. Although I did love the banned list, especially since some of my favorite books are on there. If you want to see the banned list and their translation's, click here: Linkage

So, on top of that, I also bought and played a bit of Portal: Still Alive(Awake?) today. It was pretty good, if not confusing as all hell at some points.

I also went swimming with my Stepsister and did a bit of tanning. I had fun, although lying in the sun made me sleepy xD

And, Stepsister and I will be doing a movie night later tonight. It will be fun and popcorn filled.

I think that's good enough for now. I'mma check on the ETA for dinner now. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment