Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Singing Cats that Smell Like Hand Lotion

If I ever have a band, that is what it will be called. And it will be epic.

I'm reading through my old writing notebooks. My pre drafted blogs are making my heart ache a little. I used to really fucking care about Darby. Primus, I was so stupidly gullible.

Yeah, this entry goes in order of what I was looking at in the notebooks, so sorry it's scattered.

...I also apparently got bored at some point and wrote a bucket list.

And shit, I still was Nyx's friend in this. Trippy.
"I see dumb people" Yes, I agree, I am surrounded for the most part

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to get into the basket" Ahhhh, driver's ed jokes about cops on bikes.

LOL PERVE CONVOS WITH MY FRESHIE. Shit, she isn't a freshie now :c

"If I start slowly inserting a pencil into your skin, will it hurt?"

Yeah, I need to burn this notebook. way too much loving Darby mush BS.

Oooooh, there's where I realize he is a cum-sucking penny man-whore(Fragging Adrian, I love that insult now xD Of course, I added the man- part in).

Huh, I still remember how stupidly happy he made me. I'm such a moron. *sighs*

Hey, at least nothing involving Mom/Darby has happened after visiting Ver tonight. Nothing. Maybe the steak is broken tonight =D

"You don't need a super power to be invisible" Primus, that's so sad... That's a quote from our Sophmore assembly.

Alright, that's it for now. Lates~

4 comments:

  1. Cum-guzzling penny whore! Bahahaha!! XD

    And your band name sounds cool, but Stormwalker sounds cooler ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is! There's no denying it!

    xP You're biased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Glad to know I'm not the only one that found those insults so fascinating.

    Ah, you're both wrong. Bioluminescence is so much cooler. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @V: xD Nope~

    Ugh. Nerd science, GTFO my blog. xP

    ReplyDelete