Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The last few days

Have been pretty good, actually. Gotten a good amount of writing done, failing a few final assignments for the year, bullshitting through my last few bits of homework. It's nice knowing tat I'll be out of school for the year soon. Yeah, I never said I was a good student. Cs are still passing!

Anyway, lets move on, shall we?

--> Sunday: My family went out for my Birthday dinner at Friday. Vera replaced my stepsister at the table, which was nice. I would have like to have had y stepsister there as well, because I love her, but stuff happens, you know?

So, anyway, Vera got a first person account of where my insanity comes from. She also got to watch my parents being themselves. They also hid the Friday's staff attack me and sing happy birthday, which was cute in its own way. It was also horribly embarrassing, but I liked it. I cant even deny it XD

Of course, Vera gave me another wonderful and heartfelt gift that I absolutely adore. What is it, you may ask? It's a build a bear dog with white  bottom feet, ears and a spot around an eye. He is SO cute. He also has a recording if you push a button in his paw. It says "Daisuro, Serunoe." which roughly translated to "I love you, Sister" in the language we are making up. So yes, very adorable. She also stuffed it with Sam nip, which affects only me and makes it so I can not stop cuddling my new stuffy.

My new stuffed pup, Groggy, also came with a letter that made me cry a little. And, of course, his birth certificate.

Adrian came up with the Sam-nip theory. Good Primus, he's going to fit right on in.

Lets see, on Sunday, before all of that, I also got my nails did. I got tips, and French-style(whatisitcalledagain?) nails so my hands look... feminine. It's weird. I also got a pedicure, which felt really nice and OMP massage chair *drools*. My toes have this sparkly pink polish on them that looks SO CUTE(yup, its true, I really am a girl).

--> Monday: In honor of D-day, my French class watched the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan. It was interesting to watch, albeit very gory. That was sadly all that I saw of that movie, but maybe I'll get dad to take me to blockbuster this weekend to see if I can't rent it and see the entire thing.

In Gaia Online news(looser, me?) a guy I do not like was kicked out of one of the guilds that I am in. I also replaced him as Vice Captain. Hellz yeah!

My friend, who I will simply call ME, also told me that she wants me to be in her court for her Sweet 16. I feel so special and loved. :3

-->Today: One week since I turned 16! I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not at this point. But I only have to attend school for 8 more days, and then my Summer Vacation shall begin =D

I will also be attending AnimeNEXT with Vera and Cosmos. It will be a very fun event and I will WREAK HAVOC MUAHAHA. Sadly, we wont be going on Friday, so no SMA panel this year. Maybe next year I'll get a chance to go again... Of course, Neko is already trying to drag me there and cosplay with her next June. We'll see, I suppose.

My French teacher was talking to us about "If __________ were _____________" things in French, and he wound up going to, "If I were muscular". Well, this turned into a talk about his college days of playing soccer and showing off for all of the girls on campus. And how girls like muscular guys. Its superficial and sad, but true.

OHHHH! we also presented the greatest History project ever today. It was a pokemon battle based on reconstruction after the Civil War. I was the wining trainer. Everyone got it and they laughed, which was awesome. It was goofy, but also a lot of fun.

I think that about sums up this post. Me thinks I'm going to go do some homework and think on my next Everything I See post(I'm thinking about closing that up soon and finally paying some more attention to Kiss The Midnight Sky) and also try to come up with a great idea for Vera's birthday gift. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment