Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hola Reader

Which, I'm not sure anyone actually does read this. Aside frm maybe Vera when I tell her a new post it up. Lol, I am so loved, aren't I?

So... My day was interesting.

First, I went with the family at the ass crack of dawn to the local Ronald McDonald house to plant flowers. It was pretty fun over all, even though my hands got all dirty(EW!) Lol, JK. I got to cut some worms in half >:D

When I got home, I spent the day doing some much needed spring cleaning in my room. It's all neat in here now.

...Holy shit, I do have a carpet in here =D

-Anyway- I managed to fill an industrial sized garbage bag with stuffed animals(I still have like 30 left, too). I donated them, But I already miss a few of them. Oh well, it was time.

I'm also going out for my birthday dinner tomorrow night. Hopefully we will be dragging Vera along with us. :3

Next weekend will be spent at an anime-con with Cosmos and Vera. Expect posting >:D Of course, I'm the only one of us who successfully pre-registered, so *shrug*.

My cat was cute today. I picked her up and she kept rubbing her head against my face >w< I really do love that stupid cat.

Yeah, I'm rambling. It's late where I am >.>

I think that's all for now though. Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment