Friday, June 10, 2011

Of Flea Killing and Good News

Today was boringly average. Took a French test I  think I did really well on. Got a 48 out of 50 on my final essay for my English class(FUCK YEAH).

So, yeah. I sprayed my bedroom with this flea killing crap that could kill a horse if it breathed too much in, but it also works really effing good, so...

And I'm headed to AnimeNEXT with Vera and Cosmos tomorrow and Sunday. I'll probably write my name as Knightess just for shits and giggles. If I buy anything, I'll post some pictures, And, you know, post pictures of anything I get a picture of. Maybe I'll post some of the previous two years goodies another time too. :3

Speaking of pictures, I decided to post some of things I've mentioned on EIS and of things I've mentioned on here as well.

A picture of my bestest non-living friend, and the stuffy who has lived with me the longest, Floppy =D

A picture of the uber cute stuffed dog Ver-bear gave me for my Birtday, Groggy! :3

And this is how Groggy would look if he were to turn badass and fuck you up. He looks really cute in the top hat, I'm not gonna lie. And yes, that is a HUGE roll of white duct tape at his paw >:3

This is one of my favorite shots. It's Groggy and Little Crow. I think it looks really cute though :3

There is the first puppet I ever got. My dad bought her for me at a fair years ago, and I love her. She inspired my puppet master character, Jynx =D

And finally, a picture of the symbol that will be my version of Slender Man's mark, if I ever become as popular as Noah. Which, you know, is doubtful. Ignore the words next to it.
Well, I think that about wraps up this post ladies and germs. See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment