Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm kind of surprised

There are 3 people I know that my friends would gladly murder them for me. I'm to the point, that I think I will let them. ONe you two are familiar with, so I'll go to the ones in my bloodline.

Mother- Abandons me when 4. Did not pay child support until now. Now demands that she get visitation, and thinks that because I am 16 I have no thoughts and can make no decision for myself. If I win this court battle, I can guarantee I will make her wish she just bent to two weeks :3

Half-Sister: Steals from my family. Eats the food of my step-sister, who is on a special diet. In her twenties, a fat lard, sleeps until three, can barely hold a job a week before loosing it. She is everything I never want to be in my life, and gives blondes a bad name. And now she is lying and trying to make me look bad.

She has made a large error. I am the princess of this house. And in the end, everyone will take my side. I guarantee, I will not lie, nor will I sabotage. I will wait until she fucks up again. And I am going to be the world's biggest tattle tale.

*steams*

No comments:

Post a Comment