Saturday, June 25, 2011

Primus, finally done shopping

Yup, its done. I finally have everything ready for my friend's sweet 16 tomorrow. Th dress and everything all came together very nicely, although the heels will kill me by the end of the night.

Whatever, I still get to be in her court and ride in a limo and have epic gold sparkly tipped nails. As a girl, this pleases me. >:3

I've been re-reading the House of Night books. Mostly as research for current RPs/a fic I plan to write sometime in the future. I do need to get my rents to take me to Barnes and Nobles sometime soon. I need some more reading material.

I've missed reading. I haven't done much since the school year started, and I used to be a book worm. Maybe I'd start feeling better again if I got back into it. I don't know. I'll see, I guess.

I think that's really it for now. Later~

No comments:

Post a Comment