Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Thursday

Which, you know, means absolutely nothing anymore. This is my last feel week of school, seeing as next week is finals ad Monday is my last full day of school.

Urgh. I'm tired. I guess staying up till 2 am and getting up at 6 will do that you you, eh?

It was so hot today they gave us a half day. It was hotter than hell in the rooms that don't have AC. Thankfully, only 3 of my classes don't, and they're spread throughout the day. We also didn't change for gym today, and it was supposed to be the last day, So I got to bring my clothes home for the last time. I'm very happy about that. So.. Yeah. Everything is finally winding down.

I was one of 3 kids to show up to my Criminology class today. All the Seinors had their trip today. And all of the other kids skipped school and went to the beach, so it was nice and quiet in there.

Our Criminology teacher is letting us use out review sheet on the final. He is the coolest teacher ever, I swear.

I think that's enough of an update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment