Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is going to be a doozy of a post

Sorry guys, but its true. Con pictures will come at the very end. I'm gonna talk about the con and my last week of sophmore year, and my first 2 days of summer vacation first. Does that sound good to you all?

Even if it doesn't, sorry. You're going to get a day by day play out of everything anyway. Don't I suck?

Convention(Sat & Sun)
Sat- The first day we showed up at convention. It was pretty good, over all, minus the dealer room radiating pure evil and fraging Cosmos stopping for 30 minutes at each stall that was giving me killer bad feelings. I mean, really, out of all of us, he is the one most into the magic shit. Why, for fucks sake, would he want to stop in the worst spots. Primus, I wanted to kill him.

We went to a Vocaloid panel. It was alright, but I was feeling kind of sick at the people running the panel were bitches so I wasn't interested. Cosmos kept hitting on the one dressed as Bianca from Pokemon Black. Bitch could not handle criticism and gave Ver a majorly bad  attitude when she tried to politely give a little constructive criticism. Ugh, people.

By the time we went home I was dead. I'd been up since 5 am and was feeling it.

Sun- Dealer room radiated less evil. Cosmos tried to get us kidnapped. He wanted to get 30 bucks by loading shit into some guys van. Vera and I bitched him out for it, and we decided to let Ver and I(mostly Ver) do the talking from then on. We also had some creepy guy follow us around for a bit, and I seemed to atract creepers like crazy. All in all, Sunday mostly sucked.

The convention over all: I have decided tha cosmos and Vera are nearly intolerable when ogether. Yes, Ver, I am well aware that you read this, but this is my blog. Anyway, those two were constantly right and I was the one in the wrong most of the weekend. I mean, I'm kind of used to Cosmos having to prove me wrong with every fucking thing I say, but Vera joining him on that made my self esteem drop critically and left me feeling like worse shit. (I was sick to my stomach for most of the convention, yay me!). And no, guys, it still hasn't picked back up. Thanks so fucking much <3

Finals week
I could sum this up in one sentance: MOTHER OF GOD IT'S FINALLY OVER, THANK ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. It's done. I'm finished.

I'm pretty sure I at least passed all of my finals aside from Geometry, but I don't know my actual grades yet. I'm so grateful to be moving on to my Junior year of highschool. It's supposed to get easier now, and I'm praying it does. I can't handle another year like this one. 

Sat & Sun
Lemme tell you, I was FRIED on Saturday. Finals killed me so dead, all I wanted to do was sleeeeeeeeep. I didn't accomplish much xD Although I did get to hang out with Ver-bear which is always nice.

Sunday involved a trip to the mall for me. I got a pretty white dress for my friend's sweet 16, which will also be doubling as the dress for my stepsister's. I still need shoes and a bag and to get the dress fitted, but otherwise I am set and SO. EXCITED. I also got two new bathing suits, which I really need to wear ans swim in sometime soon xD

Mon
My first official day of Summer vacation. I did NOTHING with myself aside from roleplay with Ver and read Awakened from the House of Night series.

That book made me cry so much because HOLY PRIMUS CAST WHY THE HELL DID IT HAVE TO BE JACK?!

Yeah, Sam was not happy =c

Today
Today is another cleaning day. Laundry, making the bed, texting ver, making the room look lived in and not like a pigsty. You all know the drill. But it works.

Ready for pictures, ladies and gents?

Signature I nabbed for my friend Neko. She was very happy about it.

The "Alluring Secret" Hatsune Miku

The name tag I used at the convention

A Chinese coin I got the first day we were there. It's preeeeety.

My new favorite shirt that I got on Sat 8D Nerds, Unite!

A really pretty fan that I also got on the first day.

A free manga I got from the library(they were giving them away!)

Daughter of Evil PV series Hatsune Miku and Kaito

Pokemon champion Cynthia

An Umbreon, Espeon, and their trainer

The hat I wore to the convention. I added the pokeball on it with Sharpie

A team rocket and team Magma member(Team Magma tried to steal my torchic plush D=)



Pokemon Pins I got at the con

A sweet pocket watch that is also mine now. It broke though, so it wont close

Sign carrying proxies that made the con worth it =D

A close up of my favorite of the signs =D

A ring I got at the con. Don't I have such a nice hand? xD

The really awesome team rocket duo we kept running into

Beautiful venasaur costume with her trainer

Just venasaur

Just a vocaloid xD
 So, there was my week.

Also, a friendship rant since I don't think anyone actually reads this any more: DONT TREAT ME LIKE FUCKING SHIT WHEN ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS BE SUPPORTIVE! Because believe it or fucking not, I almost started crying. I'm sick of being the fucking bad guy no matter how hard I fucking try for everyone.

Alright, I think this post is long enough for now. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment