Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello World!

So, I'm thinking about putting a link here from EIS, just to see if anyone looks.

I really miss what Everything I See used to be. My personal blog, where my friends there cared about, well, me.

Well, than again, Slice cared enough to follow me here, So guess some of them might miss that too. I wonder who would look.... Oh well, it isn't worth th OMGSHE'SFAYKE posts I'd have to read.

Where to shamelessly self promote?

In other news, the Darby situation has me once again stressing me to the point of my stomach turning to ick. There hasn't even been any contact for 2 days. (Of course, if his schedule is the same he hasn't gotten back to his room yet).

I should have forgotten that by now. Anyway....

Uh, I think that's it for now. Lates~

No comments:

Post a Comment